Sunday, April 28, 2013

Memorial Day / Radio Flyer wagon Tablesetting

On a recent trip to Georgia, we were antiquing and I found this Radio Flyer wagon I just had to have
really wanted! I was already thinking of all the plans I had for it, before I even checked out!

 
The stars were from Kohls last year (I did an antiquing wash over them to make them look old)
Little Flags are from Walmart (3 to a pack I think) I did the same antiquing wash on them
Lantern was from JCPeneny several years ago too
 
The stripe Table Runner is actually two straight valances from JCPenney (American Living)
 
 
Old Coke botles my Sister gave me
Cheap candles from WalMart several years ago
 I attached the stars I got at Michaels a couple years ago

 
White dishes are from Bealls (Thomson Pottery 16-pc Masion White Dinnerware Set)
 
Flag bowls, denim blue plates, denim placemats and re and blue stripe napkins are from JCPenney a couple years ago (American Living, brand) I WISH they still sold that brand it was a Ralph Lauren brand I think, and I LOVED it!
 
The stars used to hold the napkins are vase filler from Pottery Barn this year, the strips of fabric tied to napkins are from Hobby Lobby
 
 

 
Cheap frames with a Spiritual message


 
Linking to
 
 
Between Naps On the Porch 
WED. NIGHT'S LET'S DISH!
 



 

10 comments:

  1. What an adorable table. Loved hearing about all the details. Come over and link it up at Let's Dish. We meet every Wed. at 7 to show our tables and dishes. The gals would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so clever!!!! I love that you put a radio flyer wagon on your table. It is so creative and I have to save this away for future use at summer parties. So glad I found you from Stonegable's Link Party.

    Thanks for sharing it
    XO,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodenss Lori, this is just so clever and creative!The wagon on the table was just brilliant... and so darn cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, I'm sure you've created a mad dash for wagons! This is just too cute. I love how you antiqued the pieces so that everything goes together flawlessly. Love the dishes too.. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm...I'll have to dig our old red wagon out of the basement! Such a great All-American table and cute dishes. Thanks for reminding me to start thinking about my Memorial Day table--I can't believe it's May already! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a creative table. Love it!!

    Jocelyn @ http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative, Lori...this is so darned cute...can't wait to see how you use the little red wagon for July 4th!
    Thanks for making us smile...have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your tablescape and what a gorgeous dining table!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a festive table for Memorial Day. I adore patriotic things, so this table makes me smile. Your Radio Flyer was a fun find. I have a mini one that I can use on a tabletop, but I like the real deal.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10